3x cleaner engine with new Esso Synergy Supreme+ 99*
The new Esso Synergy Supreme+ 99 triple cleans and protects your engine to give you more miles per tank. Try it now and get 3x Nectar or Clubcard points.*Find out more about Esso fuels
Thinking about driving less?
Visit our Thoughtful Driving hub to find out how we can help.Explore Thoughtful Driving
New Supreme 25% Renewable Diesel, made from used cooking oil
New Esso Supreme 25% Renewable Diesel is now piloting at 20 Esso service stations. The alternative diesel contains 25% hydrotreated vegetable oil. It’s suitable for any diesel engine - no adjustments required. Simply fill up the way you usually do.Find out more
Swap 300 Nectar points to get 5p off per litre
Use your Nectar points to get a discount on fuel at participating Esso service stations. All you need to do is put a minimum of 10 litres into your car, scan your Nectar card or pay through the Esso App, and you’ll have to option to swap 300 Nectar points for 5p off per litre (Maximum 60 litres).Discover more about Nectar
- Esso reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or change the ability to collect and or redeem Nectar points at Esso branded service stations without notice (including, but not limited to suspension arising out of non-availability of the App or technical failure generally or at a particular Esso branded service station). Esso shall not be responsible for any losses suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, suspension or change in the availability of the Nectar scheme at Esso branded service stations. Nothing in these terms shall limit Esso’s liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
- The terms and conditions for use of Nectar card and issuance or spending of Nectar points at participating Esso branded service stations may be amended, varied and/or supplemented by Esso Petroleum Company, Limited (“Esso”) at any time in its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
- You must present your Nectar card or Nectar key tag at the time of your purchase at participating Esso branded service stations to qualify for any Nectar points or have previously added your Nectar card details to your Esso App account. Nectar points cannot be awarded retrospectively.
- Nectar collectors can earn 1 point per litre of Esso Synergy™ fuel or 2 points per pound spent on carwash, lubricants or shop products at participating Esso branded service stations.
- Points collected at participating Esso branded service stations will be credited to your Nectar account by Nectar 360 Limited and included in your statement for redemption via existing Nectar redemption options.
- Transactions using Key Fuels or UK Fuels bunker card(s) are not eligible for Nectar points.
- Nectar points issued on all transactions are capped at 100 points for unleaded and 250 points for diesel purchases and £200 for spend in shop.
- Restrictions may be placed on the issuance of Nectar points at participating Esso branded service stations. Esso may not issue Nectar points on transactions it considers to be above reasonable use or where it suspects fraudulent activity without any notice. Esso’s decision on these circumstances is final.
*Based on Synergy Supreme+ 99 petrol compared to Synergy regular petrol in port fuel injected engines. Esso Synergy Supreme+ 99 Unleaded Petrol claims based on (1) internal or third party vehicle engine testing; and /or (2) government publications; and/or (3) industry or scientific literature. Benefits may vary depending on factors such as engine type, driving style and fuel previously used. Concentration and availability of our proprietary additive package may vary due to factors beyond our control.
3x Nectar points and 3x Clubcard points available on premium fuel (Supreme 25% Renewable Diesel and Synergy Supreme+ 99, subject to product availability) purchases at participating Esso sites during promotional period 14th February – 5th June 2024.
**Comparison is versus regular Esso Synergy Diesel. Esso Supreme 25% Renewable Diesel contains a minimum of 25% renewable diesel. Choosing Esso Supreme 25% Renewable Diesel instead of regular Esso Synergy Diesel results in 15% lower greenhouse gas emissions when comparing the emissions over the life cycle of each fuel. Fuels vary both in their total life cycle emissions (i.e., from production to use or “well to wheel”) and in how the emissions are distributed throughout that life cycle. The methodology for calculating life cycle emissions and emissions reduction follows that outlined in the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligations Order 2007 (SI 2007/3072) as amended (“RTFO”). For more details about the product and full details of the calculation including assumptions and emission factors visit [Esso.co.uk/calculation].