Is this your lucky day?
Every time you fill up at Esso, you have the chance to win your entire fill back in Nectar points. Just remember to link your Nectar card to the Esso App or scan it when you pay in-store. It could be you!*
How to collect Nectar points with Esso
Nectar and the Esso App
Thanks to the Esso App, paying for fuel and collecting Nectar points couldn’t be easier. Simply link your card to your account and next time you go to pay via your app at participating Esso branded service stations your points will be added automatically. Do it today and unlock 500 bonus Nectar points on your first fill.
Where can I spend my points?
Good reasons to choose Esso
As well as collecting your Nectar points, there are a range of other good reasons to visit Esso. We put the same level of attention and care into your Esso experience and every one of our family of Synergy™ fuels, because every driver and every engine is important to us.
Get started with Nectar
Don’t have a Nectar card? Getting one is easy.
You can register for a Nectar card online and one will be sent out to you within 10 days. Or you can pop into the nearest participating Esso branded service station and pick one up straight away.
Once you’ve registered, you can also order a convenient Nectar key tag. This handy tool means you can collect Nectar points any time – even if you’ve forgotten your Nectar card.
Frequently asked questions
If you have lost your Nectar card, you may need to order a new card. You can easily arrange this at nectar.com/missing-card
If you don’t have a Nectar card, you will need to register for one. You can do this at nectar.com/register/consumer/enrol.htm
If you’ve forgotten your card, there are a couple of alternative options.
If you’ve added your Nectar card to the Esso App, you can automatically collect points when you fill. Find out more at esso.co.uk/esso-app
You can also order a handy key tag from Nectar. Keep it on your keys and you’ll always have it with you. Order one at nectar.com/login
Nectar Terms and Conditions
- You must present your Nectar card or Nectar key tag at the time of your purchase at participating Esso branded service stations to qualify for any Nectar points or have previously added your Nectar card details to your Esso App account. Nectar points cannot be awarded retrospectively.
- Nectar collectors can earn 1 point per litre of Esso Synergy™ fuel or 2 points per pound spent on carwash, lubricants or shop products at participating Esso branded service stations. Nectar collectors cannot redeem points at Esso branded service stations.
- Points collected at participating Esso branded service stations will be credited to your Nectar account by Nectar Loyalty Ltd and included in your statement for redemption via existing Nectar redemption options.
- Transactions using Key Fuels or UK Fuels bunker card(s) are not eligible for Nectar points.
- Nectar points issued on transactions made using Esso Card, Esso Commercial Vehicle Card, EuroShell, DKV and Allstar BP Supercharge are capped at 100 points for unleaded and 250 points for diesel purchases and £200 for spend in shop.
- Nectar points are available at participating Esso branded service stations only. Please see details of participating Esso branded service stations here . Nectar points will not be available for collection at Esso branded service stations with a Tesco Express shop.
- Nectar points will not be issued on LPG purchases.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on tobacco and related products, alcohol, phone cards, baby milk, stamps, utility cards, e top-up or lottery.
- These terms and conditions may be amended, varied and/or supplemented by Esso Petroleum Company Limited (“Esso”) at any time in its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
- Specific terms and conditions will govern additional promotions and will be available on our website for the duration of such promotions.
- Esso reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or change the availability of Nectar points without notice (including, but not limited to suspension arising out of non-availability of the App or technical failure generally or at a particular Esso branded service station). Esso shall not be responsible for any losses suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, suspension or change in the availability of the Nectar scheme at Esso branded service stations.
*Esso Nectar Win your Fill Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all Nectar collectors resident in the United Kingdom who make a Qualifying Purchase between 00.01 on 22nd July 2020 23:59 13th October 2020.
- To enter the promotion, simply make a Qualifying Purchase by buying 1 litre or more of Esso fuel in a single transaction at participating Esso branded petrol stations that accept the Nectar card and scan your Nectar card at the time of payment. Alternatively, pay for your Qualifying Purchase using the Esso App at Esso branded petrol stations participating in the Nectar scheme. For Esso App purchases the Nectar card must be added to the Esso App account prior to transaction.
- Nectar point bonuses will only be awarded to the registered account holder of the Nectar card presented at the time of the Qualifying Purchase.
- Nectar point bonuses available in this promotion will be allocated by computer algorithm to award an average of 72 prizes per day of the campaign. Each Nectar point bonus prize will be calculated as being one Nectar point awarded for each £0.005 spent on the Qualifying Purchase up to a maximum of 20,000 Nectar points. By way of example, a winning Qualifying Fill of £35.60 would equal a Nectar point bonus prize of 7,120 Nectar points. The maximum Nectar point bonus prize for any one winning Qualifying Purchase is capped at a bonus prize of 20,000 Nectar points even if this is less than the number of Nectar points that might be awarded on the full value of the Qualifying Purchase at the above rate. By way of example, a winning Qualifying Fill of £100 would be a prize of 20,000 Nectar points and a winning Qualifying Fill of £120 would be capped at a prize of 20,000 Nectar points.
- Bonus Nectar points are non-transferable and there are no cash or prize alternatives available. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Nectar point bonus prizes are determined by computer algorithm over the duration of the promotional period.
- A receipt will print at the till point (or be available on your Esso App account) confirming when a Nectar point bonus prize has been won. Nectar point bonus prizes will be awarded automatically and should appear on the registered Nectar holder’s account within 7 days. The Promoter may publish the site location where the Nectar point bonus prizes were won, but will not publish any personal information about the winning Nectar holder without obtaining (via Nectar) the winning Nectar holder’s prior written permission.
- Any Nectar collector who has received a receipt confirming their Nectar point bonus prize but has not received the Nectar points indicated within the time frames detailed above should contact Nectar customer care at www.nectar.com/contact
- Participants in this promotion should ensure that their Nectar card is registered with Nectar and includes current address details.
- One entry per Qualifying Purchase. In the event that additional bonus Nectar points are incorrectly awarded, then the Promoter reserves the right to correct the error by debiting those Nectar points from the registered Nectar holder’s account.
- Employees of the Promoter, Nectar Loyalty Ltd or any subsidiary, third party company or agency directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion may only participate in this promotion when being issued Nectar points on personal purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry. The Nectar terms and conditions available at https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal/terms-of-use also apply to this promotion and the use of the Nectar card.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding and final on all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Esso Petroleum Company, Limited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the promotion at any stage where it becomes necessary to do so (including, but not limited to suspension arising out of non-availability of the App or technical failure generally or at a particular site). For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Promoter of this promotion shall not entitle an entrant to any claim or compensation from the Promoter or any ExxonMobil group companies for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred by an entrant as a direct or indirect result.