Cards & Loyalty
Earn Tesco Clubcard Points at Esso*
Fill up with fuel, drive away with Tesco Clubcard points.
Earn Tesco Clubcard Points at Esso with every fill
Whatever reasons you find to come back, you’ll earn Tesco Clubcard points when you fill up at Esso. Many Happy Returns. Take a look at our latest film to see for yourself.
Many ways to earn:
Enjoy the benefits of Tesco Clubcard
There are many opportunities
- Get vouchers to spend at Tesco online or in Tesco stores
- Get up to 4 x your voucher value with Tesco Clubcard Boost
- Be surprised with Tesco Clubcard, just for being a member
And that’s just for starters. There are many more ways to get the most from your Tesco Clubcard membership.
Make the most of your Tesco Clubcard points
Join Tesco Clubcard
Here for the #JourneysThatMatter
With Synergy fuels, smart looking stations and Tesco Clubcard points you know you’re making a good choice stopping at Esso. This way you only have to think about where you’re going; on the journeys that matter.
* Collect Tesco Clubcard points on petrol and diesel purchases at participating Esso branded service stations.
Points issued vary across service stations:
- Esso Tesco Alliance sites (Esso forecourt with a Tesco shop): 1 point for every £3 spent on fuel
- Other participating Esso service stations: 1 point for every 2 litres of fuel purchased α
Available at participating Esso branded service stations only. Please see details of participating Esso service stations here.
** Collect Tesco Clubcard points on shop products and/or car washes at selected participating Esso service stations.
Tesco Clubcard points can be collected on shop purchases excluding the following: tobacco, tobacco related products, lottery, stamps, prescription medicines, infant formulae milk, savings stamps, e top up, phone cards, gift cards, utilities payments, Ad blue, in-store concessions and operations that are not part of the primary forecourt building.
For shop purchases at Esso Tesco Alliance sites, any Tesco Clubcard points earned are awarded by Tesco Stores Limited so please refer to the Tesco Clubcard general terms and conditions at www.tesco.com/clubcard/help/terms-and-conditions
At other Esso branded service stations, points that can be collected in any one standard transaction (excluding promotional points and offers) are subject to the following limits:
- Shop goods: 1 point per £1 qualifying spend, up to a maximum of 200 points per transaction.
- Different limits may apply during promotions and offer periods.
Terms and Conditions
- You must present your Tesco Clubcard or Tesco Clubcard key fob at the time of your purchase to qualify for any Tesco Clubcard points. Tesco Clubcard points cannot be awarded retrospectively.
- Tesco Clubcard points will not be issued on LPG purchases.
- Transactions using Key Fuels or UK Fuels bunker card(s) are not eligible for Tesco Clubcard points.
- Transactions using Esso Card, Esso Commercial Vehicle Card, EuroShell, DKV and Allstar BP Supercharge Card may not be eligible for points at some Esso service stations.
- Available at participating Esso branded service stations only. Please see details of participating Esso service stations here. Esso may use personal data for the purposes of offering promotions and incentives. Data will not be released to third parties for marketing purposes other than to Tesco and to service providers working on Esso’s behalf.
- Points collected at Esso will be credited to your Tesco Clubcard account by Tesco Stores Limited and included in your statement for redemption via existing Tesco Clubcard redemption options.
- These terms and conditions may be amended, varied and/or supplemented by Esso at any time in its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
- General Tesco Clubcard terms and conditions apply to the use of Tesco Clubcard and collection of Tesco Clubcard points and can be found at: www.tesco.com/clubcard/help/terms-and-conditions