Esso Nectar. Helping fuel your everyday.
You can now turn every mile you drive into Nectar points when you fill up at participating Esso branded service stations. Use your Esso App or the Fuel Finder to locate your nearest service station and start collecting!
How to collect Nectar points with Esso
Nectar and the Esso App
Thanks to the Esso App, paying for fuel and collecting Nectar points couldn’t be easier. Simply link your card to your account and next time you go to pay via your app at participating Esso branded service stations your points will be added automatically. Do it today and unlock 500 bonus Nectar points on your first fill.
Good reasons to choose Esso
As well as collecting your Nectar points, there are a range of other good reasons to visit Esso. We put the same level of attention and care into your Esso experience and every one of our family of Synergy™ fuels, because every driver and every engine is important to us. Visit our Explore site to find out how else you can benefit from stopping by.
Get started with Nectar
Don’t have a Nectar card? Getting one is easy.
You can register for a Nectar card online and one will be sent out to you within 10 days. Or you can pop into the nearest participating Esso branded service station and pick one up straightaway.
Once you’ve registered, you can also order a convenient Nectar key tag. This handy tool means you can collect Nectar points any time – even if you’ve forgotten your Nectar card.
Frequently asked questions
If you have lost your Nectar card, you may need to order a new card. You can easily arrange this at nectar.com/missing-card
If you don’t have a Nectar card, you will need to register for one. You can do this at nectar.com/register/consumer/enrol.htm
If you’ve added your Nectar card to the Esso App, you can automatically collect points when you fill. Find out more at esso.co.uk/esso-app
You can also order a handy key tag from Nectar. Keep it on your keys and you’ll always have it with you. Order one at nectar.com/login
1. You must present your Nectar card or Nectar key tag at the time of your purchase at participating Esso branded service stations to qualify for any Nectar points or have previously added your Nectar card details to your Esso App account. Nectar points cannot be awarded retrospectively.
2. Nectar collectors can earn 1 point per litre of Esso Synergy™ fuel or 2 points per pound spent on carwash, lubricants or shop products at participating Esso branded service stations. Nectar collectors cannot redeem points at Esso branded service stations.
3. Points collected at participating Esso branded service stations will be credited to your Nectar account by Nectar Loyalty Ltd and included in your statement for redemption via existing Nectar redemption options.
4. Transactions using Key Fuels or UK Fuels bunker card(s) are not eligible for Nectar points.
5. Nectar points issued on transactions made using Esso Card, Esso Commercial Vehicle Card, EuroShell, DKV and Allstar BP Supercharge are capped at 100 points for unleaded and 250 points for diesel purchases.
6. Nectar points are available at participating Esso branded service stations only. Please see details of participating Esso branded service stations here . Nectar points will not be available for collection at Esso branded service stations with a Tesco Express shop.
7. Nectar points will not be issued on LPG purchases.
8. Nectar points cannot be collected on tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, stamps, utility cards, e top-up or lottery.
9. These terms and conditions may be amended, varied and/or supplemented by Esso Petroleum Company Limited (“Esso”) at any time in its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
10. Specific terms and conditions will govern additional promotions and will be available on our website for the duration of such promotions.
12. Esso reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or change the availability of Nectar points without notice (including, but not limited to suspension arising out of non-availability of the App or technical failure generally or at a particular Esso branded service station). Esso shall not be responsible for any losses suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, suspension or change in the availability of the Nectar scheme at Esso branded service stations.
Esso Petroleum Company, Limited, Ermyn House, Ermyn Way, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8UX. ©2018 Exxon Mobil Corporation. All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries unless indicated otherwise. All other marks used are the property of their respective owner(s). Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates that include the names ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. Nothing in this material or associated with the Competition is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities.